[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner type=”boxed”][vc_column_inner][title_subtitle title=”Why your business needs a website!” title_color=”#217e74″ title_size=”26″ with_separator=”no” align=”left”][vc_column_text]It is a question that is more relevant than ever before. As the internet grows it has become as much a part of a business as a shop front or signage. It has the potential to showcase your business to a global audience.
Here are 7 benefits a website can bring to your business:
- ✓Advertising – you can reach a large target market.
- ✓Keeping customers informed – any changes to your services can be highlighted on the website – without having to change brochures
- ✓Always accessible – even when you are sleeping your business is being viewed
- ✓Targets a wider market – widens your market potentially worldwide
- ✓A free way to showcase your work / product/services – you can show your products or highlight the services you provide through your website
- ✓Saves time – once the information on your business is up on your website this will save you time in informing your customers – e.g. an FAQ section on your website could save you time in answering questions that you are asked on a regular basis
- ✓Improves customer service – a website is an excellent forum for communicating to your customers in relation to the latest offers, competitions and a newsletter with the latest information on your products or any news that is relevant to your services
While some would consider paying for a professionally designed website to be an unnecessary expense, it’s very important that if you do decide to launch a website that you obtain one that is designed and maintained to such a degree that your website is high in the search rankings for your particular area of business – i.e. when a potential customer googles the type of business and area that you operate in that you’re near or at the top of the search results.
Blackstairs Web Design offers a personalised web design and development service. You know your business; we’ll enhance it. If you are a business just starting out, a company that needs to create a web presence, or you would like your old website revamped to make use of the latest trends in SEO, web marketing and social media, Blackstairs Web Design will provide your business with a website that looks great and is easy to use.
Contact us here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]